- All work contained in this website including without limitation, text, graphics, and images is copyrighted, and all rights are reserved to Sun Chemical Group Coöperatief U.A., Sun Chemical Corporation, and their subsidiaries (the “Company”).
- The Company retains and reserves all rights to all trademarks, tradenames, service marks, logos, product names, and slogans that have been used on this site, unless otherwise noted.
- All materials contained on this website can only be downloaded on a single computer for personal, non-commercial use, unless otherwise noted.
- The reproduction, distribution, or retransmission of any material from this website by site users for non-personal, commercial uses is prohibited without prior permission from the Company. Permission is granted to the user to reprint in hard copy up to five copies of any material for personal, non-commercial distribution or use.
- Any transmission including the sale or distribution of software contained on this site is strictly prohibited to certain countries, such as Iraq, Cuba, Syria, Libya, and North Korea. [NOTE – This is also always subject to change depending on US trade relations]
- The Company is not responsible for the content or activities of any other website that is hyperlinked to or from this website. The Company does not regularly review the materials posted on, or the activities of, hyperlinked sites, and any decision to view any hyperlinked site is at the user's own risk.
- The text and graphics residing on this website may include typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, or outdated information. This site provides materials as a public service and any use of or reliance on its documents and graphics is at the user's own risk. This Company will not be held liable for any action taken in reliance on posted information or for any consequential, special or similar damages as further provided in Section 11 below. ALL DOCUMENTS, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND OTHER DATA ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- Zero tolerance will be given to unlawful or infringing activities that occur on this website.
- In interactive areas, the uploading or downloading of any material that infringes on intellectual property rights is prohibited.
- In interactive areas, the uploading or downloading of any material that violates the rights of publicity and privacy of any person, as well as any material that can be considered libelous or defamatory, is prohibited and will be removed or modified as the Company deems appropriate as soon as this Company receives notice of the situation. If you believe you are an aggrieved or interested party relating to any material that may be infringing of your intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights, or that is libelous or defamatory, notice to the Company should be sent to the Company headquarters address, attention General Counsel, with a detailed description of the alleged grievance or unlawful activity.
Persons who unlawfully access, download, or distribute materials from the site, or otherwise engage in unlawful activities, shall bear the sole liability for damages. THE SOLE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND THE USER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS LIMITED TO LIQUIDATED DAMAGES OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO USE OF, RELIANCE ON, RESULTS OBTAINED FROM, OR PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THIS WEBSITE. USERS SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER DAMAGES FROM THE COMPANY FOR LOSS OF DATA, USE, PROFITS, SAVINGS, OR GOODWILL THAT RESULT FROM THEIR RELIANCE ON, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE FROM THE SITE. Where applicable, the jurisdiction for any legal matters that arise from the use of this web site will be the State of New Jersey, United States of America. The user submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of New Jersey.. The laws of New Jersey shall apply to any dispute or matter arising in connection with this website, its use, or the rights and obligations of the Company and user thereof, without giving effect to any conflicts or choice of law principles.